Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Coupon 101 ~ Sunday Inserts ~ Where do they all come from?

When I first began walking the path of the coupon world, one of my biggest questions was, "Where do I get all of these coupons from??". First, I watched the show (we all know which one I am referring to, yes?). And then, I started researching as many coupon savings sites as I could find.
I became very frustrated when I decided to give "extreme" couponing a try. And simply because I didn't have the coupons that the sites were referring to on their match ups!
I tried buying Sunday papers at gas stations. However, I quickly realized that there are some very rude and inconsiderate people out there that actually steal the inserts without buying the papers! I would excitedly come home with my pile of 4 or 5 papers only to find that I had no inserts. After several attempts at this, I lost interest in buying newspapers at gas stations. I was just wasting money. And even when I did get some inserts, I found that I still didn't have all of the coupons that couponers were posting on their weekly store match ups. That is because my local inserts do not include ALL of the really good coupons out there. Learning that not all inserts are the same was very disappointing. Different regions receive different coupons! How was I supposed to be a successful couponer?
The answer to the big question? I now order my inserts from KrazyInsertz! KrazyInsertz is based out of Florida. It is such an amazing difference how much bigger those inserts are than the ones I get in my local paper! I order a six pack of every insert every week and am now able to keep up with the weekly match ups. I highly recommend ordering your inserts from her. I no longer have to worry about running out on Sundays to try and find papers that have inserts in them and no longer waste money on inserts that didn't have all of the coupons I was needing in the first place!
Happy Couponing! I love spending time passing this valuable information on to others that are truly interested in saving money. After all, saving money is a big deal, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment